Maryland Lottery Racetrax is a very popular and exciting online lottery game that is computer-animated. The experience that the Maryland Lottery Racetrax provides the players is that of participating in a horse racing tournament. The payout and prizes of the Maryland Lottery Racetrax are similar to the payout and prizes of the Maryland Lottery Keno Game. Players should be aware that the Maryland Lottery Racetrax is one of the most advanced online computer-animated lottery game invented. It has advanced 3-D graphic animation that makes all the graphics in the game look real, like the horses and the racing of the horses. Each race of the Maryland Lottery Racetrax will have 12 horses and each of the Maryland Lottery Racetrax race will last for up to a minute. After the completion of a race, the next race will start in five minutes time and the Maryland Lottery has the reigns to change this feature if required.
Players are given a chance to multiply their winnings of the Maryland Lottery Racetrax game by going for the Bonus Wheel before each game. Each of the horse that participates in the Maryland Lottery Racetrax has an equal and a fixed opportunity at winning the race. This lottery game also makes use of the random number generator method to draw the lucky, winning numbers. The Maryland Lottery Racetrax is available on all the retailer locations of the lottery and it also supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and the Internet Explorer as well. No other browser apart from the four mentioned, support the MD Lottery Racetrax game.
How to Play the Maryland Lottery Racetrax?
The Maryland Lottery Racetrax can be played in five simple steps. Let us look at them and understand the game in detail.
- In the first step, the player is required to select a bet type he or she would want to go in order to play the game. The selection of the bet type can happen on the play slip given to the player. The player can select from the 7 bet types available.
- In the second step, the player must select the horse he or she wants to put on the Maryland Lottery Racetrax. The player can select one horse on the play slip provided to him or her, or he or she can select the Quick Pick option so that the horse is selected automatically for him or her.
- In the third step, the player has to choose the amount he or she is putting up in the bet. The amount can range from a dollar to 20 dollars, depending on how much the player is willing to pitch in.
- In the fourth step, the player has to choose the number of races he or she wants to participate in. The player can play just one game or up to 20 consecutive games at the same time.
- In the final step, the player must choose if he or she wants to play the Maryland Lottery Racetrax Bonus. If the player wants to go for the Bonus option then he or she can simply select the same on the provided play slip. The player should know that in order to play the Maryland Lottery Racetrax Bonus, he or she must play the Maryland Lottery Racetrax.