Pick 4 is one of the Daily Games conducted by the Maryland Lottery. It is drawn every day and playing the game is very easy. Most of the Maryland Lottery allow the players to play the Maryland Lottery Pick 4 game. Pick 4 is drawn twice a day in the Maryland Lottery. The first drawing happens during Midday and the second drawing happens during the evening time. All the winning numbers of the Pick 4 are displayed for the players to see on the official website of the MD Lottery. All the player has to do is select the number or the numbers he or she wishes to play by making use of the play slip provided to him or her. The players, while playing the Maryland Lottery Pick 4 can simply choose the Quick Pick option where the numbers will be randomly selected for him or her by the Maryland Lottery Terminal. Pick 4 is one of the most commonly played daily games in most of the lotteries all around the United States of America as well. The Pick 4 game revolves around 4 digit numbers that the player has to select while the game is on, on the play slip provided.
How to Play the Maryland Lottery Pick 4?
Pick 4 is probably one of the easiest games of the Maryland Lottery and the player has to first purchase a ticket, which is also the play slip. The Play slip of the Pick 4 game is divided into 5 panels each and the players have to select 4 digit numbers from each of these panels on the play slip.
- Like already mentioned earlier, a player can choose their own numbers from the panel or make use of the Quick Pick option for the choosing of numbers to be done for him or her. Red Ink is not accepted while marking numbers of Pick 4 or any other game for that matter on the Maryland Lottery and the players should only use blue or black ink. In case the player makes any errors while selecting the numbers on the panel, he or she shouldn’t erase the numbers but should mark the void box for that particular panel where the error was made.
- The next thing the player has to do is select a bet type in order to play the Maryland Lottery Pick 4 game. The bet types are Straight, Box Straight, and Box or Combo.
- The player can then mark the time of the draw he or she wants to play for Pick 4, i.e. Midday or Evening or both. In the case of the last option, the player will be provided with two tickets.
- The player can also choose the Advance Play option in order to play the Maryland Lottery Pick 4 fame in the future.
- The player can then select up to how many drawings he or she wants to play. Like that the player can play up to seven such drawings in a single go. The player should indicate the draw time very carefully on the play slip provided to him or her.