How to Play the Maryland Lottery Keno Game?
A simple Maryland Lottery Keno game will let a player get a chance of willing a whopping $100,000. A player is generally provided with a Maryland Lottery Keno play slip which he or she must use to play the game and select numbers.
- The player has to first select how many numbers from 1 to 10 he or she wants to play per game.
- Then, the player has to decide how much amount he or she wants to play a game for.
- Then, a player can either choose his or her own numbers or he or she can choose the Quick Pick option so that the Maryland Lottery Keno computer can randomly select the numbers for him or her.
- Then, the player has to decide how many games he or she wants to consecutively play. This option is valid up to 20 times.
- If the player wants to go for the extra Keno Bonus and the Keno Super Bonus option, then he or she must select ‘Yes’ on the provided play slip to enhance the play. Otherwise, he or she can just select the ‘No’ option on the play slip.
After all these selections have been made by the player for the Maryland Lottery Keno game, then he or she can collect his or her Keno ticket from the Maryland Lottery retailer. And if the player has won a prize money, then he or she must stick to the official ticket to claim the prize.